- Anionic Surfactant Series
- Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate ( SLES)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Sodium Alpha-Olefin Sulfonate (AOS)
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic acid (LABSA)
- Sodium Alkylbenzene Sulfonate (LAS)
- Amphoteric Surfactant Series
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAB-30)
- Laurylamido propyl Betaine (LAB-35)
- Nonionic Surfactant Series
- Cocamide DEA (CDEA or 6501)
- Cocamide MEA (CMEA)
- Cationic Surfactant Series
- Cocamidopropylamine Oxide (CAO-30)
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
Description: Sodium laureth sulfate 70%,White or yellowish powder with slight special odor,nontoxic,bulk specific weight,25g/ml,M.P. 180-185°C(DECOMP),easy soluble in water to form translucent solution.
Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) is one of the most irritating cleansing agents used in skin-care products.
Sodium laureth sulfate (sometimes referred to as SLES) is used in cosmetics as a detergent and also to make products bubble and foam. Sodium lauryl sulfate is common in shampoos, shower gels and facial cleansers. It is also found in household cleaning products, like dish soap.
1. Good emulsification, foaming, osmosis, decontamination and dispersed performance.
2. White or light yellow powder, soluble in water.
3. Good compatibility with anionic, non ionic compound.
4. Biodegradable fast. The biological degradation degree > 90%
|SLS 95%||SLS 92%||SLS 30%|
|Appearance 25℃||White to yellowish powder or needle||White to yellowish powder or needle||Colorless to yellowish transparent liquid|
|Odor||characteristic odor||characteristic odor||characteristic odor|
|Active matter, %||95.0 min.||92.0 min||30±1|
|Petroleum ether soluble substance,%||1.5 max.||1.5 max.||1.5 max.|
|Sodium sulfate, %||3.0 max.||5.0 max.||1.0 max.|
|pH value (25℃, 1% Am.aq.sol)||7.5-9.5||7.5-9.5||7.5-9.5|
|Color, Hazen (5%Am.aq.sol)||10 max.||10 max.||10 max.|
|Water content,%||3.0max.||5.0 max.||/|
1. Washing Field: Compounded with LABSA in a proportion of 1:3, SLS is used in toothpaste and shampoo, cosmetics, detergent, etc
2. Construction Materials Field: Plasterboard, concrete additives, coating, etc
3. Pharmacy Field: The medicine, pesticides
4. Leather Field: Leather soft agent, wool detergent
5. Papermaking Field: Sodium lauryl sulphate (Sodium laureth sulfate 70%) can be used as cooking osmotic agent, waste water flocculating agent, waste paper deinking agents
6. Auxiliaries Field: Textile auxiliaries, plastic auxiliaries
7. Extinguishment Field: Oil well fire extinguishing agent, fire-fighting equipment
8. Ore dressing Filed: Mineral slurry flotation agents
|SLS 95% or 92%||20Kgs/Bag||525 Bags||10.50MT||10.763MT*|
|SLS 30%||200Kgs/Plastic Drum||80 Drums||16.00MT||16.800MT|
Powder and needle form Sodium Dodecyl Sulphate: store in a cool, dry place. Avoid moisture and heat.
Liquid products: Prevent extrusion.